We love it when guests choose to book direct with us and to encourage you to do so, we’re offering a discount for multiple night stays. There’s so much to see and do in the Far South of Tasmania and Dover is such an ideal base to explore the South and the Huon Valley so stay a while!
When you book direct with us and choose to stay 2 nights, receive a 10% discount. Should you choose to stay for 3 nights or longer, you will receive a 15% discount.
Click on the orange Book Online button to make your reservation.
Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Ashdowns of Dover, whose registered office is at 6957 Huon Hwy, Dover, 7117, Tasmania.
- The competition is open to residents of Tasmania aged 21 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is running on Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 06 July 2020 at 2359hrs Australian Eastern Standard Time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter, tag a person and in a few words tell us why they deserve to win.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via comment on the competition post.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- As stated on Facebook and Instagram: one night for two adults in a King Room plus cooked breakfast, 2 course evening meal and 1 bottle of wine to the value of $255.00 AUD and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Prize is subject to availability and must be redeemed prior to 20 December 2020 and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random on 07 July 2020 using time stamps over both Facebook and Instagram
- The winner will be notified by direct message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Ashdowns of Dover reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner and the prize can be redeemed from 6957 Huon Hwy, Dover, 7117, Tasmania.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and/or image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ashdowns of Dover and not to any other party.
- All social media competitions are closed to relatives of Ashdowns of Dover.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).